Style sheets must be enabled to view this page as it was intended.
How we work

In the first instance you may wish to engage an expert to provide you with initial independent expert advice. This may relate to a potential claim that you wish to bring to Court (or other dispute forum) and in many cases, the purpose of this is to seek further evidence to strengthen your case. At this stage, we would be acting as a Surveyor-Advocate. In accordance with RICS Practice Statement it may be necessary to act as either an Expert Witness or Surveyor-Advocate but not at the same time.

In other situations, we are most likely to be appointed by a solicitor. Most solicitors will access an Expert Witness by reference to a UK register such as UK Register of Expert Witnesses.